You’ve signed up to the 2017 Corporate Cup. Well done! We can’t wait to see you on the track. But now that the easy part is over, we can imagine you’re needing the motivation to actually get outside and be active.
We know, it’s easier said than done when Adelaide’s weather is this chilly (especially at 6am). But that’s why here at Corporate Cup HQ, we’re firm believers that a good song can get your legs and heart rate pumping.
So, plug your earphones in and hit play with your favourite upbeat tempos, and feel the beat take over.
To get you inspired, we’ve compiled a list of some tunes we love. Check them out below.
- Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
- Stronger – Kanye West
- Bulletproof – La Roux
- Titanium – David Guetta (ft. Sia)
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
- I Love It – Icona Pop
- Somebody Told Me – The Killers
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- There’s Nothing Holding Me Back – Shawn Mendes
- Love On Me – Galantis
- Burn – Ellie Goulding
- Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Arlandria – Foo Fighters
- Hey Ya! – Outkast
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- Can’t Stop The Feeling! – Justin Timerblake
- How Deep Is Your Love – Calvin Harris
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Drunk In Love – Beyoncé (Diplo Remix)
- Lonely Boy – The Black Keys
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence and the Machine
- 1955 – Hilltop Hoods (ft. Montaigne & Tom Thum) Neil W
- Dakota – Stereophonics Neil M
- The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes (ft. Ryan Tedder) Amanda
- Repentless – Slayer Chad
- Fools Gold – The Stone Roses Vanessa
- The Pretender – Foo Fighters Elyse
If you’ve yet to register for the 2017 Corporate Cup, time’s running out so register yourself or your team here today.