An opportunity 40 years in the making
The Game On Corporate Cup offers a reputable, highly regarded event to expose your brand to a range of important stakeholders, and assist to promote your organisation. Specifically in 2021, the exciting KM tracker is well placed to launch into many workplaces, offering adaptable and flexible opportunities to create teamwork through physical activity. Still offering the traditional regions, including the busy City CBD location around the River Torrens, we know from the 2020 trial, that the KM tracker option will be an excellent opportunity to engage businesses in an outstanding way to build team spirit, productivity and wellbeing.
This event is an excellent opportunity to raise activity levels, increase participation and improve your overall wellbeing and health status. The event is one that builds increased social connectedness, inclusion, networks in workplaces and enhancing wellbeing.
In 2021, we are seeking to relaunch the event and refresh the Game On Corporate Cup registration and results portal. There are many plans in place to redevelop the interface and results website, to be much more user-friendly and more interactive with participants.
With a brand reputation that is 40 years strong, the Game On Corporate Cup has grown to an event that attracts 4000 people in 800 teams from 300 businesses and organisations once a fortnight for 16 weeks.
Partnerships are customisable and a range of opportunities are available including your logo on quality participant t-shirts, onsite activations, specific marketing opportunities, newsletters and free team entries.
About our awesome participants:
- Predominantly workplaces – an innovative way for businesses and organisations to support physical activity and the many associated benefits in the workplace, an awesome way to connect businesses as we live with COVID.
- Office Influencers who are all about team building and getting everyone together and keep everyone up to date with the latest information/ statistics from each round
- Competitive runners
- New walkers/runners- seeking to take up new challenges
- Dedicated walkers/runners who love getting kitted up
- Health conscious of what they eat and how much exercise they need to do
- Are seeking modern ways to be active, lose weight and understand the benefits of a consistent program
- People who like to socialise and catch up with colleagues
- Those who enjoy the event because it breaks up their day and gets them out of the office/working from home
- Those who walk or jog the course in a group, and have flexibility to do different distances each week.
If you would like more information on how to become a sponsor, please contact Matt Schmidt on 08 8363 5700 or email@example.com