ANNOUNCEMENT: We are currently experiencing some difficulties with the Registration System not automatically sending emails. This includes activation and confirmation emails. Once team captains register their profile they will automatically be activated. From there you can add your teams.
If you have previously registered and are unable to log in due to not receiving an activation email, please click on this link: https://thecorporatecup.com.au/contact/ and fill in the form to request to be manually activated. Please note, due to the large volume of emails and invoicing today we will not be activating team member profiles until the site is back to normal. The only accounts that will be activated are team captains and those who haven’t been able to register a team previously.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
In the 40th year of the Corporate Cup we have introduced a brand new registration system. Please find instructions on how to use the new system below.
Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance.
When registering a team, the team captain will need to complete the steps below before the rest of the team members can log in to their profile. If you are registering as an individual you can go ahead and register yourself, following the steps below.
How to Enter into the Corporate Cup
- Click on the “Enter Here” button below
- If you do not already have a profile, you will need to fill in your details and create one
- An email will be sent to you – activate your profile using the link in the email
- Once you have activated your profile – log in
- On the left hand side under “Teams” select “Enter Here”
- Select your category (please click here to find out more about the categories before registering)
- Fill out your team details
- Add your team members
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Preview your team and submit
Now that your profile has been created you can register another team under your organisation.
Online payment will be available soon. In the meantime, an invoice will be sent to you once your registration has been completed.