- Corporate Cup’s KM Tracker category is a new, more flexible version of the participant category.
- Are you working from home? Unable to attend one of our 4 locations? Or needing a kick-start back into regular exercise? This is the category for you.
- The KM Tracker category enables participants to do their run / walk anytime, anywhere. Teams that sign up for this category are required to download a GPS running app (we recommend MapMyRun and STRAVA).
- You may choose to run once a fortnight as usual or you can choose to incorporate additional runs in the fortnight, it’s up to you.
- As long as each team member tracks their own walk or run using the app and then uploads their km’s at the end of each fortnight. by doing so your team will be in the running to win fortnightly prizes.
- Each round, there are 3 target categories. Bronze, Silver and Gold. Teams are to work together to try and complete the minimum requirements to reach their desired goal. Individuals may also try and reach the minimum km’s of each category.
- Each round the minimum km’s change for each category. Bronze is the lowest km category and Gold as the highest km category. Targets will be posted to the km tracker page of the website and will be viewable each round on your profile. (km tracker link is under construction)
- The team with the most km’s accumulated at the end of Corporate Cup will win the KM Tracker perpetual trophy.
The Corporate Cup is the property of the Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation South Australian Branch Inc (ACHPER SA). It is managed by Enventive as a ‘Life. Be in it’ program.