By clicking agree below, you and your team understand the rules have been made to keep the Corporate Cup fair for all participants.
Please understand and respect these conditions of entering.
- You and your team understand that The Corporate Cup has zero toleration for not playing by the rules. Manipulating times, taking short cuts, holding multiple cards, using somebody else’s card or submitting other participant’s times will result in disqualification for the offending round.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to make sure a time has been recorded before the beginning of the following round. If a time has not be submitted or recorded, no times will be recorded for that round.
- Times will only be recorded and accepted for participating at the registered location and during the day of that round. Times will not be accepted if participants do not compete on the day of the event and at the registered location. (excluding KM Tracker Category)
- Early bird and Standard registrations must be paid in full before 5pm (ACST) on 24 July 2020. Organisations requiring 30 days notice must register 30 days prior to 24 July to receive the standard rate.
- All overdue team registrations stated by the due date on invoices will incur a $40 late fee (Last minute rate) Unpaid Individual registrations stated by the due date on invoice will incur a $10 late fee (last minute rate)
- Entry payment (excluding early bird) must be made before the first event.
- Registrations withdrawn after Monday 13th July 2020 will incur a $50 cancellation fee for team registrations or a $15 for individual registrations. Registrations withdrawn after the event has commenced will be charged at 50% of the total registration fee.
- Cancelled registrations that received a free T-shirt and Corporate Cup materials must be returned in good condition. Damaged or lost materials will be invoiced for loss or damages incurred.