The South Australian Government has invested in Game On: Getting South Australia moving (Game On), a forward-looking framework that outlines a collaborative approach to ensure physical activity and play can fit seamlessly into the daily lives of South Australians. Game On also seeks to provide a shared vision and common platform for the sport and recreation sector in South Australia.
Through better coordination between whole-of-government and sectors that play an enabling role in physical activity, Game On will reverse the levels of poor physical activity and increase movement opportunities across the state, leading to stronger outcomes in community wellbeing, liveability and economic productivity.
Game On will:
- Be innovative and change the mindset of South Australians by investing in areas that guarantee physical activity to work around people’s lives.
- Build system resilience and capacity, connecting investment in infrastructure, high performance, and events.
- Improve the use of research and technology.
- Adapt and evolve sport and recreation programs, services, and approaches, placing additional focus on active recreation that provides everyone with an opportunity to participate.
- Develop ‘family-friendly’ fixturing across sports and alternative club structures to better harness available volunteers.
- Design and develop adequate public open spaces.
- Meet community demand to allow people increased hours to participate in activity safely.
The recommendations within Game On will contribute to getting more people active, more often by making it easier to get moving.
Providing the highest possible standard of emergency care for people in their time of need has been the cornerstone of our success over the last 11 years. The team at Care 24-7 are proud of our key diﬀerentiators, and how our emergency centres continue to make a diﬀerence to patients’ lives via minimal wait times, direct access to highly experienced emergency medicine specialists and a team of skilled nursing staﬀ.
Calvary Adelaide Emergency Department provides 24-hour emergency care to adults and children, 7 days a week, with minimal waiting times. Referrals are not required to attend the Emergency Department. As with all Emergency Departments, the Calvary Adelaide Emergency Department is classified as an outpatient service and as such is a fee for service facility with Medicare covering a portion of a visit to our facility.
If you are after expert, timely and quality care in your time of need, consider Care 24-7 – the Calvary Adelaide Emergency Department.
Credit Union SA
As a mutual organisation we give people a fairer, smarter and more human alternative to traditional banks. We take a proactive approach to connect and work with our members one-on-one to make sure they are achieving their financial goals. It’s this member first attitude, plus our ongoing low rates and passion for digital innovation that has seen us take out a spate of awards, including Australia’s Best Small Credit Union 2020.
We not only believe good business and ethics go hand in hand, but we also believe it’s our responsibility to stand by local organisations that make a difference to the lives of vulnerable South Australians. That’s why we continue to give back to local organisations and the education community.
So why not enjoy being part of a credit union that puts your needs first?