Check Your Course
Whilst there will be signs along each of the courses, please ensure you have checked the course map (under locations tab) before the day of your first run. This will ensure you don’t affect your time due to a wrong turn.
2021 will see the return of a baggage area for participants. The baggage area is not staffed and you do leave your belongings at your own risk. We highly recommend not bringing any valuable belongings to the event.
The baggage area in the city and Mawson Lakes will have an In and Out access and strictly one person in the marquee at anytime, there is no baggage area available for the virtual event locations (Semaphore and Glenelg)
Please refer to the Location page
Timing tags are only available for Most Improved and Fastest categories in the City and Mawson Lakes
- To start, proceed to the starting line walking at least 1.5 metres behind the person in front of you.
- Hold up your RFID card within 30cm from the start reader. Listen for the reader to beep before you start.
- To finish, hold your card in the air and listen for a beep. The beep will come from the reader on the left hand side. You do not need to hold the card to the reader.
- If you do not hear the beep sound, make sure you are holding your card free of any obstructions (ie, other cards, phone cases or your skin)
- As a backup, it is best to keep your eye on the clock or your watch or even record your time on your phone in case of a power failure. If a power outage has occurred during the race, you will need to go directly to the Life. Be in it tent and report your time.
2021 will see a return of the Quench bench at the city location, and Mawson Lakes location will have water available for participants. Cups are also provided. Please use the hand santisier before touching any equipment.
Safety & First Aid
Before partaking in physical exercise, we advise you seek medical advice. We also ask that you make sure that you are well hydrated prior to and during the event. You participate in the Game On Corporate Cup at your own risk
If you are feeling unwell or been in close contact with anybody with COVID19 symptoms, please DO NOT attend any site. We advice you seek medical advice immediately.
Sports trainers will be on hand at the start/finish areas during the busiest times (mornings, lunchtimes and after work) at all locations. We are unable to cover the whole course so please watch out for your fellow participants. If you see someone in difficulty, please call emergency services (000) All incidents should be reported to the organisers in the Life. Be in it tent.
As you will be a pedestrian on a public pathway, please be aware and respect others using the pathways.
Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times and you must take responsibility for your pet.