Check Your Course
Whilst there will be signs along each of the courses, please ensure you have checked the course map (under locations tab) before the day of your first run. This will ensure you don’t affect your time due to a wrong turn.
In our efforts maintain a contact-less event we have made the decision to remove the baggage area for 2020. We suggest leaving your belongings at your office. As for your keys / phone / timing card, we suggest bringing your car key on your ID badge lanyard or wearing a bum bag to the event.
Please refer to the Location page
Timing tags are only available for Most Improved and Fastest categories
- To start, proceed to the starting line walking at least 1.5 metres behind the person in front of you.
- Hold up your RFID card within 30cm from the start reader. Listen for the reader to beep before you start.
- To finish, hold your card in the air and listen for a beep. The beep will come from the reader on the left hand side. You do not need to hold the card to the reader.
- If you do not hear the beep sound, make sure you are holding your card free of any obstructions (ie, other cards, phone cases or your skin)
- As a backup, it is best to keep your eye on the clock or your watch or even record your time on your phone in case of a power failure. If a power outage has occurred during the race, you will need to go directly to the Life. Be in it tent and report your time.
At this stage, to maintain a contact-less event we will not be providing a water station as we have done in the past. However, we strongly encourage all participants to stay hydrated by bringing a drink bottle to the office or leaving one in your car while you do your run.
Safety & First Aid
Before partaking in physical exercise, we advise you seek medical advice. We also ask that you make sure that you are well hydrated prior to and during the event. You participate in the Corporate Cup at your own risk
Sports trainers will be on hand at the start/finish areas during the busiest times (mornings, lunchtimes and after work) at all locations. We are unable to cover the whole course so please watch out for your fellow participants. If you see someone in difficulty, please call emergency services (000) All incidents should be reported to the organisers in the Life. Be in it tent.
As you will be a pedestrian on a public pathway, please be aware and respect others using the pathways.
Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times and you must take responsibility for your pet.